Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#debatPTPTN: Abolish PTPTN, Future of the Higher Education?

Salam 1Belia, salam 1Malaysia and good morning!

Hot topic of the day: Debates between Khairy Jamaludin and Rafizi Ramli.

I just woke up, because its really hot here in Sintok and I guess, tonight, its getting hotter. Wooo.

I favor KJ, no doubt. But as for tonight, I would love, I mean I really really want to see what Rafizi has to say to convince everyone that we are capable of giving free education with allowance to the students in higher education. And I want to see KJ shut Rafizi's mouth just like what he did to Ambiga before. So, this debate tonight should be so very interesting right?

Please please please. Don't miss it!

Tonight at 10 o'clock, get ready in front of your television, Astro Awani channel 501. No television? Then tune to frequency 93.9, Bernama Radio24.






Well, don't forget to watch this peeps :))



No comments:

Post a Comment